SM-G960FD U2 Eng Efs
One of the causes of “e failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)” errors in recovery is as a result of a damaged efs partition on your Samsung phone, SM-G965FD U2 Eng Efs will fix failed to mount/efs on SM-G965F devices.
How To Use SM-G965FD U2 Eng Efs?
- Download Latest Official Odin3 Tool
- Open AP, choose SM-G965FD U2 Eng Efs file download from support
- Boot Device to Download Mode and connect
- Press Start
- Once flashed, boot to recovery to confirm that the “e failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)” error has disappeared in recovery.
- Flash stock firmware or Factory Reset device. Setup device and enjoy!
If you are looking up for a file that has not been published on this site, MAKE USE OF OUR HELP SECTION