SM-G950F 8.0 RMM PRENORMAL DISABLE FILE On a Click
What Is RMM Prenormal?
RMM (abbreviated for Remote Mobile Manager) state is a security functionality introduced to aid stronger theft protection by Samsung in Android Oreo. After the user finishes the Setup Wizard, the ‘RMM state’ turns from ‘Normal’ to ‘Prenormal‘ for a period of 7 days (168 hours).
Disadvantages Of RMM Prenormal?
- Prevents you From Flashing Custom images
- Delays your time of work on a device.
- Prevents Rooting Samsung Android Devices, just like OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) Lock
- Prevents Bootloader unlock(which is an advantage for keeping device in official state)
- Helps to protect device from device from easy theft(By delay tactics)
- Protect device’s warranty bit to aid official support.
How To Use File?
- You need to be on android Oreo, 8.0
- Request download link via live chat
- Boot to Download Mode, hold Vol Down+Bixby+Power all together, at the prompt, press Volume Up
- Open Odin 3, Click AP, choose file and press Start.
- Toggle OEM to ON and root, do the rest processes you want.