SM-G965FD U1 Eng Efs
SM-G965FD U1 Eng Efs is used to fix e failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)” error on recovery for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
How To Use SM-G965FD U1 Eng Efs?
- Download Latest Official Odin3 Tool
- Open AP, choose SM-G965FD U1 Eng Efs file download from support
- Boot Device to Download Mode and connect
- Press Start
- Once flashed, boot to recovery to confirm that the “e failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)” error has disappeared in recovery.
- Flash stock firmware or Factory Reset device. Setup device and enjoy!
If you are looking up for a file that has not been published on this site, MAKE USE OF OUR HELP SECTION
What Is Eng Efs?
Eng Efs or engineering Efs file is used for removal of Samsung Payjoy, Samsung MDM Locks, Please Call Me, E failed to mount errors in Recovery, thereby causing infinite bootloop on Samsung devices.
Note : This Eng Efs on this page is to be used on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus(SM-G965F/FD, do not use on another phone, except SM-G965FD
This error normally occurs when you temper with the EFS partition, may be, when you’re trying to format efs to clear msl for smooth write certificate operation. If you have efs error not mounting on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus(SM-G965FD), we guarantee you to get the Engineering EFS on this page to fix your device.